Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Luscious BOLD sparkle waterproof eyeliner Review

Hey Guys,
     So if you haven't noticed from the title already this blogpost is going to be a review of the luscious BOLD sparkle waterproof eyeliner. I received the products yesterday and I was actually quite impressed.
The pencils are great for adding a little pop of color to the waterline but along with that they are great to use as an eyeshadow color enhancing sparkle base.
The colors I got are Aqua Blue, Snow White and Flashy Green.
Would I recommend it to a friend?
YES
Price:
245 each
Where to buy it?
You can buy it online at www.iloveluscious.com and at any big superstore that sells luscious cosmetics
Rating:
4/5
I would put pictures of the swatches on my facebook page soon so stay tuned.
Link to facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/EianesXOXO/177125772306011?ref=ts

No comments: