Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

DMGM Neon Liners Review

Hey Guys,    This blogpost is going to be a review about my favourite liners ever!!!   I have showed these in my Haul 2 blospost and I love them ever since. I swatched them on my hand in the shop and I knew I had to buy them. The shop had four colors Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink. I already have many Blue liners so I didn't buy the Blue one but I bought all the other three.
These liners are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I know I use the word amazing a whole lot of times but like 
I said in my last post who cares, I don't. :D
These liners last forever even without a base and with a base they last even longer. I used the ARTDECO eyeshadow base underneath these liners and it helped enhance their color a  whole lot and increased their staying power by millions.
I am totally in love with these liners. I have been using then as a base to pop up the colors i  use and they work amazingly.
The price of these liners is Rs:300 each/-. 
Now they are not very cheap but they are definitely worth the price.
It has been a few days since i bought them and they work great.
Would I Recommend?
Hell Yes! 
Hope you like my review. Request for more using the contact me tab above.
xoxo
-Maheen Shoaib