Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and Muslin Cloths



Today, my review is about the Clean & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser by Liz Earle. I was sent to try this by the company. Read more to find out what I have to say about it.


 Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser:


We only make one cleanser because this formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type.
Our plant based cleanser has a two-phase action, phase one is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara.
Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, clearer skin.





My thoughts about it?
I received this product in September 2011. I know I have had this for quite some time but I just wanted to test it out properly before I told you guys about it. I have been using a pea sized amount of this product almost every night, if not every night then every other night, and I can definitely say that my skin has improved. I have never really had problematic skin so its very hard for me to judge skin care products. It has a fresh but not an over powering fragrance( if that makes sense). 

Now lets get to what it actually does. This product has changed the way I remove my makeup. Its so simple and easy. No more face wash and cleanser and remover and all that jazz. Its just all the skin care goodness in one big bottle and it comes with a pump( Oh the Awesomeness). 

All I have to do is pump a pea sized amount on to my fingers and massage it onto my face. Wiped it off gently with a hot cloth and Voila! Fresh, clean Skin!


Price:
This 100ml bottle + 2 muslin cloths costs £13.75.


Where to buy: 
You can get your Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser at Liz Earle's website HERE. Liz Earle ships worldwide.






Would I recommend?: 
Now the question that might rising in your mind right now is 'Would I Recommend it?'. My answer is Yes! I would recommend this products to everyone who is looking for an easier way to remove makeup, dirt and oils from their face with out having to spend tons of money.


xoxo
-Maheen Shoaib