Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Contest Contest Contest!!!

Hey Guys!
 This blog post , as you can already tell from the name , is about my contest. So i wanted to this contest so i can tell people more about Luscious Cosmetics.
 To participate in this contest you have to send me a written or video review of a luscious product you have or show me a look using luscious products. You can use anything other than luscious. I will be judging them my self and the one i like the most will win.
  Now lets come to the prizes:
The winner will receive an Eyeshadow, a Super Moisturizing Lipstick, a Diamond Finish Nail Lacquer and a Bent Eyeliner Brush.
 RULES AND REGULATIONS:

  1. All The Products Used In The Review Will Be Of Luscious.
  2. This Contest Is Not Being Held BY  Luscious Cosmetics.
  3. All The Entries Should Be Sent To dads-meno@hotmail.com
xoxo
Maheen Shoaib

No comments: