Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My M.A.C Pigment Collection

Hey Guys,
      I know it has been a while since i posted something but i was just a little busy with my holidays!!! Oh Yes I am a free person now. Okay so this blogpost is just going to be a little update on what M.A.C pigments I have. I am not going to do swatches because these are very common shades but if you want a detailed review on a M.A.C pigment I have then just leave it in thge comments below and I will get to you.
Okay so i have a total of 11 pigments. They are all in 7.5g jars and the color payoff is amazing.
A pigment costs 19.50 on the M.A.C website.

       Down below i have the names and pictures of the pigments i have and just to make one thing clear, i did not take these pictures myself. I got them online.

Deep Blue Green

Fuchsia

Hepcat

Juxt

Melon

Orange

Paradisco

Pink Venus

Rule

Shimmer Moss

Swish


I will be putting some of these for sale so click HERE if your interested.

xoxo
-Maheen Shoaib

No comments: