Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fruity Summer Lips

Hey guys,
     Have you ever noticed how much attention we pay toward our eye makeup but never too much toward our lips? Its either the nude peach or the bold red. Well today i decided to share with you my summer lip combo. Now I am the kinda person who doesn't care whether nudes are in or bolds. I just like to do what my heart says :)
Bare Lips.
Now this is what I call a Luscious Lip!


So I use four colors for this lip combo.




Red Earth Disco Angel Lipgloss in Ruby Jewel,
Luscious Lip Couture in En Vouge,
Art Deco Hydra Lip Booster in No.55 and
Flormar True Color Holographic Glossy Splash Lipgloss in No.03 
How to:


  1. First I applied Luscious Lip Couture in En Vouge as a base.
  2. Then i topped it off with Art Deco Hydra Lip Booster in No.55
  3. To the center of my lips i applied Flormar True Color Holographic Glossy Splash Lipgloss in No.03 for a pouty lip.
  4. Last but not the least I applied Red Earth Disco Angel Lipgloss in Ruby Jewel to the outer corner to add to the pout effect.



xoxo
-Maheen Shoaib