Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Superhero Series- Captain America Inspired Makeup


Keep on reading to see my Captain America inspired Makeup look.
This was probably the hardest one so far. There is no way you can do this look without making it look like a tacky 4th of July makeup look. I incorporated Blue, Red and White into a very dramatic look and paired it with a nude lip,. We all know you can never go wrong with a Nude lip. Even though the look was tricky, I am not gonna lie, I did have alot of fun taking the pictures :p






For the Eyes I used:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk.
Bloody Mary from The Creation Quad.
Martini, Bloody Mary and Blue Lagoon from the Sleek Curacao-i-Divine Palette.
Evidence and Half Truth from the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette
Bourjois Felt tip Liner pen in Noir
Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner in Black 
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

For the Face I used:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30
Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation in 120
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
MAC blush in Desert Rose
Benefit Dat Gal Primer

For the lips I used:
Myth by MAC

MAC Clear Lipglass.


Well thats it. I hope you liked this post. Check out the links below to connect with me!
Instagram: eianesxoxo
xoxo



2 comments:

Amna said...

lovely blending and choice of colors.you look so cute :)

SAHAR said...

ohhh wao this is gorgeous, you look so pretty and cute, my son is a big fan of captain america i will going to show this post to him :)

Sahar- The cozy fashionista