You all might already be aware of the infamous BeautyUK. This is a brand based in the UK.In todays post i am going to tell you a little about their new line.
The BeautyUK's new line consists of false lashes, baked eye shadows and blushers, nail polishes, lipsticks, lip lust, mascaras and pearl eyeliner.
Now this is what their own blog says about the new line.
Baked Blushers and Baked Eyeshadows
- Lightweight and rich in pigment, baked blushers and eye shadows are ‘must-haves’ for your make up collection this Spring/Summer.
- Sheer in texture, the baked powders are perfect for building up colour, with no cracking or crumbling – allowing you to intensify your look with several sweeps of your brush.
- Avoid looking ‘cakey’ this season and opt for these dome-shaped powders, which will allow for an even application, leaving you with the ultimate smooth finish.
- You can choose from 5 different colours of baked blushers and 6 baked eyeshadows, each retailing at £3.99.
- Applied in the same way as any normal liquid eyeliner, these pearl eyeliners dry like no other; providing you with a unique pearlescent finish and fitting with the opalescent Spring/Summer 11 trends.
- Available in 8 shimmering shades, each retailing at £3.49.
- Our brand new, subtly Mint flavoured lipsticks that give you either a wet or dry look. The ‘wet’ gives you the ultra gloss look, whilst the ‘dry’ gives a super matte finish for those looking for intense colour.
- Selecting your shade is easy as the actual lipstick is injected inside the lid – enabling you to see the real colour at first glance.
- 11 shades to choose from, each retailing at £3.49.
- The 3D FX Mascara in black is ideal for creating thick, luscious lashes.
- The dryer formula helps you to build up the product for striking eyes. Applying after lashes have been curled provides maximum results.
- Retails at £3.99.
Extend Mascara in black
- The only lengthening mascara you need – visible extra length instantly!
- Retails at £3.99.
- With 4 types of false eyelashes to choose from, instantly transform your lashes to match your mood.
- Each retails at £3.99.
Lip Lust (Available online now)
- Lightly scented and richly pigmented, and offering superb coverage - this diverse selection of lip-glosses will bring a new dimension to any look.
- Flavoured with papaya, mint or strawberry and applied with a soft and svelte applicator.
- Available in 11 gorgeous shades at £2.99 each.
6 x new nail varnish colours
- Last but not least we're pleased to introduce our 6 stunning new nail varnish colours!
- (Left to right/top to bottom) Frozen Kingdom, Cotton Candy, Aztec, Voodoo, Gun Metal and Golden Chestnut
- Available online now in Salon Professional size for £2.49
- Coming April 13th to Glam Nails for £1.99
Impressive right? I personally have only used the nail varnish in the color Cotton Candy which is a beautiful color. Its perfect for the upcoming season. I bought it online for £2.49 and the shipping was great too. For the price I paid i think it was a good deal. Cotton Candy nail polish was my first ever buy from BeautyUK cosmetics and i just love it. I am planning on getting the whole line they have to offer and i know its alot but honestly i am just so in love with their products that i have to get more. If you are intrested in getting all of their products it will cost you around £178 or Rs:24,742.
Would I Recommend This Brand?
Heck Yeah! i would definitely recommend this brand to all the makeupaholics out there.
I simply love BeautyUK what about you?